Friday 22 May 2009

As promised to myself…

Google map:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=pt-PT&geocode=&q=taganga+colombia&sll=6.362942,-75.499377&sspn=0.020899,0.043774&ie=UTF8&ll=11.273703,-74.223976&spn=2.639474,5.603027&z=8

…I’m doing something useful with my PADI certification: today was day for diving and relaxing in Taganga, close to the Natural Park Tayrona, in the Caribbean coast of Colombia.

The pictures are a bit “blue” because the water at depth filters out the red, and I haven’t worked the pictures digitally yet. (Any pointers on how to do that, by the way?)

To be honest, the coral is not half as impressive as in Honduras, where I took the course. But I’m being snobbish here… ;-)

Getting ready for the dive. And hoping the beard won't make the mask leak (it didn't)








Doing my best at buoyancy control here (Rag, my instructor, would be proud of me!)


Happy face. And no, there is nothing wrong on my beard - just water drops! It takes longer to dry than my hair...
_
_
Going back to shore, at speed (and a Chilean standing on the boat, insisting on doing what he's asked by the instructors not to)

No comments:

Post a Comment